Kraklow Family Dentistry is open:
Mon, Wed: 8am-5pm
Friday, Sat & Sun: Closed
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 262-547-4433.
- Email us with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
The American Dental Association recommends twice-yearly exams and cleanings. Some people may need more frequent check-ups based on their dental needs. After your first exam, we’ll be able to determine the best frequency for your dental health.
- Insurance card/information
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- X-rays taken in the last 6 months (if available)
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise that are out of our control. If you miss an appointment, please call our office right away to reschedule.
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you within 24 hours.
Kraklow Family Dentistry provides general, pediatric, cosmetic, and restorative dental services. Please click on our Services tab for more details.
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve dental health and your goals. We will:
- Take full mouth x-rays to identify any current problems and to use as a baseline on future visits to detect early signs of problems.
- Assess gum condition and health.
- Examine teeth for cavities and condition of old dental restorations.
- Perform a head and neck exam, including salivary glands and lymph nodes, for swelling or other abnormalities.
- Screen for oral cancer and TMJ (jaw joint).
- Clean and polish your teeth.
Fillings can last for many years, but over time they wear down, discolor, crack and sometimes fall out. Early detection of problems with fillings can help you avoid getting cavities under the filling and causing more serious decay. Let us know if you’re experiencing any pain. We’ll check your fillings at every visit to determine if any need to be replaced.
Absolutely. Dental X-rays are essential, preventative, diagnostic tools. Many oral conditions occur between teeth or under the gums or bones, undetectable by the human eye, and may have no early signs or symptoms. Left untreated, these conditions can create serious dental and general health problems, including loss of teeth and heart problems. Early detection with X-rays can make treatment much less painful, faster, and less expensive. The American Dental Association recommends getting a full series every three years.
Many health conditions are indicated in the mouth and can affect oral health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your teeth, gums, and mouth.
Kraklow Family Dentistry offers several payment options:
- Cash, check, or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims.
If you have insurance through one of our approved providers, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service.
If you do not have insurance, we will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
We accept most traditional insurances and we are happy to file your claims for you. If you have any questions regarding your insurance and what services it covers, please call our office.
Yes, we are pleased to accept Medicare payments.
CareCredit gives you convenient payment options to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn't cover. You don't have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision is in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. We provided a link to an application below.
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer-term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!
Request Your Appointment Today!
At Kraklow Family Dentistry, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Click the link to request an appointment time that best fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you!